Tai Chi + Qi Gong
*Individual/Group/Retreat Offerings Available!!*
CALL 602-327-9098 FOR INQUIRIES AND TO SCHEDULE TODAY!
By combining meditation and movement, eastern medicine has provided tremendous support to those who seek a healthy, balanced, and connected life.
We offer this material in 1-on-1(s) or group session(s) to share this information, explore the physical body-earth connection, and expound upon methods to naturally support the bodies healing through movement.
The integration of posture, intention, and breath combined with the innate bodily function of movement is an ancient recipe for energy cultivation that supports the health, longevity, and wellness of the human body, mind, and spirit.
Qi Gong is incredibly forgiving and supportive for all ages and body types.
Often performed at a slow pace, Tai Chi creates a journey for the mind and body as we learn a new way to move and connect the mind while utilizing the space and energy around us.
5 Element, 8 Diagram Yang Style Tai Chi can be a challenge and therefore is available to most body types and ages, becoming more accessible over time.
Reasons for Tai Chi/Qi Gong practice include, but are not limited to:
- Calming for the Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Increase in Mobility and Strength
- Reduction in Stress, Anxiety, and Aches
- Deepen the Connection to Breathing and to Our Surroundings
- Supports the Body’s Natural Healing Process and Unique-sense of Well-being
- Energetic-Emotional-Mental-Spiritual-Physical Support