New Moon Earthway Song and Drum Circle – December
December 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmDonation
Join us in this ancient practice of raising vibration through drumming, song, and the intention to heal as a community. This ceremony is intended to create and open a safe, judgement free space to grow, share, and drum together.
ALL PATHS HONORED AND WELCOME – COME SING AND DRUM AS A COMMUNITY!
We have fun, make noise (sometimes music), and feel nourished and energized afterwards. Drumming and song are two of the modalities that We Are Love & Soul Rhythms practitioners love to heal with and share with others.
What to Bring!
- Water Bottle
- Drum/Noise Maker (if you have one)
- Readiness to participate
- Donation if you can afford to do so
- Hydration with water and/or electrolytes
- Release all expectations
- Journal about your Feelings
Reasons for a drumming ceremony include, but are not limited to:
- Conscious Creation with Community!
- Increase in energy flow, adaptability, and stress response
- Supports the body’s natural healing process and unique-sense of well-being
- Open natural energy channels and increase rate of Rejuvenation and Manifestation
- Energetic-Emotional-Mental-Spiritual-Physical Support
By donating money to We Are Love & Soul Rhythms’ New Moon Song & Drum Circle, this supports:
- Drums/Rattles/Other Community Instruments
- Repair Costs
- Space Rental Cost/Donation
- Other materials/services such as binders, paper, organizing, advertising, etc.
There is zero obligation to donate in order to attend our events, please come and experience a growing, authentic, loving, joyous community! Donate if you can, we appreciate the financial support secondary to your participatory support to your self and your community!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!